Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Too often...

...we pray to have patience, but we want it right now!"

how did he know???!! : )

i watched this talk because i suddenly realized that General Conference being this weekend meant TOMORROW!!!! so i watched a good one from last fall to warm up. i also heard a couple on my run today... (including Pres. Uchtdorf's Forget Me Not talk : )

i'm grateful to know that we have prophets and apostles on the earth today who give us counsel to improve ourselves and become more like our Savior. as i listened to this talk i could feel the Holy Ghost testify to me of the truthfulness of Elder Hales' words. i also know that my Savior loves me and i am not alone. this gives me strength and courage to press on.

i look forward to watching conference this weekend and receiving personal revelation to help me in my life!

"On this Sabbath morning, I express gratitude that “in my Gethsemane” and yours, we are not alone. He that watches over us “shall neither slumber nor sleep.” His angels here and beyond the veil are “round about [us], to bear [us] up.” I bear my special witness that our Savior’s promise is true, for He says, “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” May we wait upon Him by pressing forward in faith, that we may say in our prayers, “Thy will be done,” and return to Him with honor. In the holy name of our Savior and Redeemer, even Jesus Christ, amen."




1 comment:

  1. He's a prophet; that's how he knew. :)

    And now I've got that song from Enchanted running through my head - "That's how you know, that's how you know, that's how you know, that's how you know..."

    ReplyDelete