Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

four days ago

a few items in our precariously stuffed freezer fell out.  though my instinct was to stick my foot out to break the fall, i missed.  a tupperware landed on the floor.  the corner of it shattered.  and it was one of our "good" ones... part of a set.  wah.  then i emotionally ate a candy to drown my sorrows...  the lid still goes on and off no problem, and the actual food holding area is fine.  we just have to watch our little fingers.  that's right, we live in the danger zone.

three days ago i searched the freezer for something, requiring nearly everything to be removed.  now we have a not precariously stuffed freezer and i don't fear for my life every time i open it.  no more holding something in place, then whipping my hand out and slamming the freezer door either.. ha.

still a little bummed...

No comments:

Post a Comment