Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

i think i'm gonna be sick

today i was asking some kids in the other third grade group if their classmate was there today - like 'should i be expecting her to come?'

"no, she threw up on her book."

"oh, she threw up?"

i was corrected:  "she threw up ON HER BOOK"

i guess that was an important detail... ha

needless to say, she wasn't there, and i didn't need to expect her to come.





an additional note:  as of today i have handed out "bench passes" for every grade i have groups for (1-4).  who knew it would be a triple whammy with 3 in 2nd grade today??  today that was 50%..... come on, summer!

20 or so minutes later one of them came back with an apology note:

I soory Mrs. _______ for inrupting in class.
I soory for talking in class so muck.
I know we cant learn when I talking.
I am going to do beter tomarow.
I will pay attention tomarow and not talk so muck.

my fingers are crossed... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment