Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"the worst"

When I think of paper cuts I think "the worst.". And when I think of "the worst" I think of paper cuts.  Don't they make you want to squint your eyes shut and protect every tender vulnerable inch of your fingers and hands???  (I don't know if i've had one on any other body part... have you?)  I got one yesterday.  It was the worst!!  I usually immediately grab hold of the poor unsuspecting spot and hold it tight until I can bear to look and see the damage that's been done.  There are certain tasks that I take great care and caution in because I fear the dreaded paper cut (the worst!!) so much, but yesterday I guess I had my guard down in my great rush.

Someone once (elementary school?) talked about paper cut torture between your fingers - that super tender and sensitive valley!! Oh the inhumanity!!! It could give one nightmares to think of that!!

Maybe this tablet keyboard could get second place for being "the worst" since it doesn't know how to do a front end quote mark... Or maybe it's just me... : )

Sometimes BYU football losing to Notre dame is the worst, too... Ask will... : )

Also: if you are somewhere where everyone else is quiet and would appreciate your silence as well, don't talk! Don't even whisper!! I can still hear you and every word you're saying, as quiet as you think you're being...  As hard as I try to tune you out, I can't!  You're just making me crazy!!  You're also starting to compete with that paper cut!


The opposite of "the worst" I guess, would be "the best."  And while not for us, today we became secret keepers for the exciting, joyous news of "the best" for a friend!!!!! : )

This may be far too much for you, : ), but I do like to tell will he's "the best." Like 5 minutes ago when he finished his picture organizing project on the computer for all our pictures!

Welp, here's to hoping for more "the best" for all of us, and nary a paper cut!

2 comments: