Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I said yes!

So, you were probably expecting this next post to be about moving to our new house.  Well, sorry, it's not.  You'll just have to wait a little longer!

Instead I'm making record of a dream I had yesterday morning not too long before I woke up for the morning.  I'd write it down in this one particular journal, but I don't know where it's packed...

Anyway, part of the dream was a ward campout (love those!) with people from Cascade Park ward and Hidden Lake ward.  (Hidden Lake ward doesn't do those though... at least not while we lived there.)  I thought it was awesome!  Then the setting was a little different (so maybe separate dream?), but there was a childhood friend who recently got engaged (in real life), Will, and me sitting at a table (maybe someone else?).  After a weird exchange in which I fed my friend a bite of eggs Will said he needed to pull me aside.  Then we were on this staircase thing (made of stone?) and he said he had wanted to ask me something before I said anything to my friend...  Then he asked me to marry him!!!  We were both so happy and excited!!

I woke up ecstatic and told Will : )

I know and love Will more at this point than I did when he really asked me to marry him 7 and a half years ago, so of course I was super happy! What an excellent dream! :  )

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of a sign I saw in the Deseret Book catalog. It says, "I love our happily ever after".

    ReplyDelete