Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Thursday, June 30, 2011

All that hair


"...brush and brush and brush and brush and brush my hair..."

I'll spare you the full explanation, but yesterday I was in the car with 3 kids in the back seat on the way home from the beach. Tangled was on in the car for them to watch.

Today I was helping out at Cub Scout Day Camp in the "tot-lot" and they put on a movie for the kids to relax in the middle of the day. That movie was Tangled.

Two days in a row. Good thing it's a cute movie. I didn't even watch all of it either time! And yet that line is stuck in my head....

Also... what would it really be like to have hair that long?? Someone (an adult) posed that question today. My immediate (and almost no-thought-required) response was: miserable. I can't hardly take care of my hair now... imagine washing and allllll that brushing.... : ) Props to her for handling it so well.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment