Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Friday, July 8, 2011

: ) : ( : ) : ( : ) : ( : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

i am trying to compare two job options..... ugh......

i can only know certain aspects of each job once i am there working.... couldn't they just give me a month trial at one, then a month trial at the other?

there's always just subbing if i wanted that.

and let's not forget the applications that i've submitted weeks and months ago that no one has bothered to get back to me about. (and what if after i take a job i hear back from a better option?!)

what if i choose the wrong job and i'm miserable?! how would i know if i'd love it or be less miserable at the other??? now i'm just being dramatic... : ) there is one option where i'd be very surprised if i were miserable. and the other? well? i could always go back to subbing the next year : ) orrrr.... who knows.. : )

this is what happens when life doesn't go according to your own plans, people!! good thing that i know that i have a loving Heavenly Father who knows me, what i'm experiencing, what i need, and has a plan for me : ) without that knowledge i may be very sad and lost. not that it can't or doesn't ever get hard! striving for patience often feels like i'm swimming upstream. and i try to do it with a smile on my face : ) as well as in my heart... : )


on another note... it's my mom's birthday!!!! : ) she has been a great example of hard work and service to me over the years. she has taught me so much! in so many ways i want to emulate her. to the woman who doesn't give up.. i love you, mom!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment