Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Thursday, August 16, 2012

woof woof

the "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" version on the playlist that we use is long.  it must repeat about 6 times.  i was only trying to spice it up a bit for myself when i reached over and tapped my neighbor's toes one of the times today.  i like to think (though it's taken me hours to figure it out) that that toe touching is what prompted this comment from jaida:

'you're like my dog.'


bahahahahahaha.  i had no idea what she was talking about at the time and tried to keep singing the next song without laughing too much.  it seemed totally random because she said it after the song was over... a good repeat or two later.  heather and i just about died.  she told me later she thought she probably just meant that i was 'nice and sweet.'

if neither of those ideas are correct..... i have no idea......  regardless, compliment or not? ha

1 comment: