Ash and Will

Ash and Will
We are a happy family! : )

Friday, July 29, 2011

...the world keeps spinning round and round...

this morning i ran 3.6 miles in about 37 minutes (just going off of the wrong time on my mp3 player...)

go me : )

i'd like to attribute some of my success and probably my fastest mile to this song:


(there are better quality ones on youtube, but not all of them allow embedding)

yes, i listened to it twice in a row this morning. yes, i wish i could dance like that. no, i do not condone swearing.

thanks to my brother on his mission, who introduced me to this music a few years ago. he would watch hairspray movie videos on youtube, which i didn't recognize, so i watched some with him. that was probably about 2008 (visit home before the wedding?). i didn't see it until 2009 (a los alamos-boredom-buster-$5 movie-bin-at-smith's purchase). sometime since then we've downloaded this song and have been enjoying it ever since. thanks for putting me in a good mood this morning. : )

we've got a list of dances to learn from movies, and if hairspray isn't on there, it is now. somehow zac efron usually seems to be involved.. ha : ) and when i say we, i don't mean me and will... : ) (though he is more than welcome...... : )

well folks, just livin the dream in california... whatever that means... : ) oh, i must say, a large portion of the time when i hear "tracy" (our town name) i do think of hairspray...ha... sad? 10-4

No comments:

Post a Comment